am Robin, and I founded Luxe Recess because I have always loved helping friends and family plan their vacations. I am one of those people who thrives with a logistical challenge. The more complicated the vacation is, like Disney World, the better I like it.
Since I founded Luxe Recess, I have helped some of the 5,000 members of my Facebook groups decide where to go and where to stay. Facebook Messenger, however, isn’t really the best place to give advice to people I don’t know. I take pride in making truly custom recommendations on what someone else will love, not just what I love.
So I started offering private phone consultations to help you start planning your family’s big vacation.
Here’s some of what I can during a 60 minute call:
- Save you money by helping you avoid unnecessary expenses and purchases
- Help you find the perfect accommodations
- Share my secret Disney hacks I dare not write about
- Suggest the best special touches to make the trip truly festive
- Answer your questions about the My Disney Experience App, the parks, transportation
- Determine with you where to stay (I’ve stayed at over 30 hotels in the Orlando area to find THE best.)
- Plan a trip flow of park days and resort days
- Walk you through the dining and ride reservations process (Fast Passes)
- Provide the Fast Passes to book and rides for your kids’ ages
- I can assist with Fast Passes and dining reservations for an extra fee.
- Recommend my favorite special touches: VIP experiences, family photography, custom Disney gear
- Present a trip plan shared through Google docs you can consult or edit yourself
“I looked at the itinerary last night right after you sent it. I got chills, felt actual physical pleasure, from seeing a vacation take shape without so much work on my part! I am really thrilled.” —Emily
Here’s what you do:
- Schedule a call in the booking form below
- Pay $185 through PayPal
- Complete my travel questionnaire prior to the call, and answer any follow up questions I ask prior to the call to make our time the most efficient
Here’s what I cannot do:
I cannot book your travel. I am not a travel agent. You can book your travel yourself, or I am happy to connect you with my preferred agents who specialize in luxury family travel for your destination.
Of course, I can help you plan trips to destinations beyond Orlando, too, but most families understand that a smooth and luxe vacation to Disney World requires an expertise I am happy to share.
I can’t wait to help you with 2019’s travels!
“Working with Robin is like planning your 20th Disney trip even when it’s your first. Before the planning process, I was totally overwhelmed, but now I’m actually excited about our trip knowing I’m in the best possible hands. The advice, tips, and tricks she shares are invaluable. If you place a premium on getting the most value out of your Disney vacation, then Robin is your solution.” — Sarah
“Our call with Robin was extremely helpful. I also appreciated she told me I was planning too much considering our young children! She knew exactly what rides would work for our family and what we needed to prioritize in terms of fast passes. She also had great restaurant recommendations we would have never found if I hadn’t heard them from her!” — Erin
“Robin gave me some great ideas for how to structure a quick trip to Walt Disney World. She listened carefully and quickly picked up on what was important to my family. She has lots of suggestions. After speaking with her, I feel much more at ease about our upcoming trip. Don’t hesitate – reach out to Robin now!” —Beth
Booking a consultation
You can select a time for your appointment and I will email a Pay Pal link to confirm it. I will send a detailed questionnaire you must fill out prior to the call. I read every word and may ask more questions about your travel style.