Luxury Family Vacations to Disney and Beyond
am Robin, and I founded Luxe Recess because matching people with the perfect hotel has been a hobby of mine for decades. Seriously. I was a hotel-obsessed child, too.
I take pride in making truly custom recommendations on what you’ll love, not just what I love.
Of course, I can help you plan luxury family vacations to destinations beyond Orlando, too, but Disney World requires a specific level of insight and expertise most families need.
I am one of those people who thrives with a logistical challenge. The more complicated the vacation is, like Disney World, the better I like it.
“You gave great advice, and fundamentally impacted the way I’m looking at this trip. I had high hopes for the conversation given the quality of your website, and the call exceeded my expectations.” — Jeff
Luxury Family Vacations and Amenities
If I book your accommodations or you book yourself through my Virtuoso page, I am able to pass along several complimentary perks at the leading luxury hotels and family resorts like the Four Seasons, Ritz-Carlton, Rosewood, or Waldorf-Astoria. These amenities include room upgrades, resort credits, free breakfasts, early and late check out at no cost to you.
Here’s what you do:
- Schedule a call in the booking form below
- If this is a Disney World planning call, pay $185 via PayPal
- You’ll be redirected to my travel questionnaire after you book a time
- Answer questions I might email prior to the call to make our call the most effective
Here’s what I do during a 60-minute call for Disney World:
- Determine with you where to stay (I’ve stayed at over 30 options in the Orlando area to find THE best.)
- Recommend the best special touches: VIP experiences, family photography, custom Disney gear, etc.
- Save you money by helping you avoid unnecessary expenses and purchases
- Share my secret Disney hacks I dare not write about
- Answer your questions about the My Disney Experience App, the parks, transportation; get your account ready for fun
- Guide you on Fast Passes and best rides for your kids’ ages; help book those Fast Passes and dining reservations if I book your entire trip.
- Present a trip plan shared through Google docs you can edit yourself
Luxe Recess in an independent contractor of Travel Experts, a Virtuoso agency, and is able to book luxury family vacations where the kids and parents will feel like VIPs.
I can’t wait to help you with 2020’s adventures!
“I looked at the itinerary last night right after you sent it. I got chills, felt actual physical pleasure, from seeing a vacation take shape without so much work on my part!” —Emily
“Working with Robin is like planning your 20th Disney trip even when it’s your first. I was totally overwhelmed, but now I’m actually excited about our trip knowing I’m in the best possible hands.” — Sarah
“Robin gave me some great ideas. She listened carefully and quickly picked up on what was important to my family. Don’t hesitate – reach out to Robin now!” —Beth
Let’s start planning your trip!
You can select a time for your appointment, and complete a questionnaire prior to the call. I read every word and may ask more questions in advance to make our phone time as useful and efficient as possible.
Need to ask a question first about my services? Reach me through this form.