Planning an Orlando vacation and don’t know where to start?
Let me book the no-stress VIP Disney vacation. During your planning call, we’ll cover hotels, park tickets, and VIP tours I can book for you at Disney or Universal theme parks.
We’ll discuss dining, setting up your Disney app, and special experiences like family portraits, celebrations, and any special needs for your family.
Days before your trip, you’ll receive a complete itinerary with park reservations, VIP tours, strollers or scooters, and ground transfers all set.
“I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that the trip went SO SMOOTHLY with five kids. My heart is seriously still overflowing. We look forward to working with you again!”
Let’s start with a planning call!
Please note that I will need 75 days before your travel date to present the most options to you.
Orlando Vacation Planning Fees
- All trips to the Orlando theme parks have a $350 planning fee. Additional charges may apply based on size of group or required expediency of less than 60 days.
- Any changes to Disney park tickets once purchased will incur a $125 fee. (Clients can change their tickets directly with Disney for no fee).
The following bookings will incur a $100 cancellation fee by Luxe Recess per confirmation number. These fees are independent from any that a travel brand charges.
- Theme park packages at Disney or Universal
- Star Wars Resort
- Group Tours (like Tauck, Abercrombie & Kent, and Adventures by Disney)
- Trips where Luxe Recess booked tours and activities and accommodations on your behalf