The benefits of travel advisor rates
You could book yourself, but you can’t VIP yourself.
Benefit from my agency perks at no cost to you. Why leave money on the table?
At most luxury properties, this will include:
- Daily breakfast for two adults per room
- A resort credit per room per stay
- An upgrade if available
- Early check-in/late check it if available
Ways to VIP your reservation
- If you already know where you want to stay, you can book your room at many properties on my Virtuoso site with all amenities included. Be sure to create a Virtuoso account first to allow rates to appear that you can book. A tip: this site won’t work as well on mobile.
- If your property is a Four Seasons, Hyatt, or Marriott brand (Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis, etc.), I will have to make the booking for you. I will return a quote based on the information you provide in this form and detail the property’s amenities and cancellation policy.
- If you already booked your room direct with the hotel like the Four Seasons, I can take over your existing reservation to bestow these amenities to you at no charge. Forward your confirmation to vacations at luxerecess (com), and I will confirm if your booking qualifies.
- Reservations with other services like American Express or Costco or those using points will not qualify for amenities.
- Some special promotional rates do allow added amenities while others do not, I will reach out to the property to inquire.
- If you do not know where you wish to stay, then you would need to book a vacation planning call. I’ll be delighted to present options after listening to your vacation vision.