If you are on my email list, you may have read about an upcoming Luxe Recess weekend at Disney World starting September 29th this year.
I’m hosting our 4th parenting retreat at the Four Seasons Orlando, but I wanted to offer a different event track for those who want a Disney weekend full of special VIP touches
Weekend At A Glance
- On Thursday night, join me for a welcome party at the over-the-water bungalows at the Polynesian to enjoy food, drinks, Magic Kingdom firework views and some welcome gifts for your kids.
- On Friday evening, we will have a private VIP dessert party to watch fireworks inside Epcot. Tuition includes two tickets, with more available for your family.
- On Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, explore the parks on your own or pair up with another family for an official Disney VIP tour. (Availability will be on a first-come, first served basis).
- Disney has arranged for discounted group tickets that are both full day or partial day tickets to visit the parks on your terms.
- We have reserved deluxe rooms at both the Contemporary and the Beach Club (including club level) from Thursday, September 29th through Sunday, October 2nd. Additional nights may be available.
The $995 registration for the event is per family. This event is capped at a small number so that we can best ensure access to guests’ preferences. It will likely sell out, so please register early.
Additional costs include your park tickets, accommodations, Disney VIP tours, and any additional tickets for your family for the VIP Epcot party for those aged 3 and up. Two are included in a family’s registration.
There will be a limited number of standalone tickets on sale this summer to our VIP Epcot party if you are in the Orlando area.
This event is during Epcot’s Food & Wine festival. We’re waiting for the official Disney After Hours Boo Bash party dates, too.
This is a great way to do Disney for the first time or a fun way to do Disney a little differently with lots of exclusive experiences you couldn’t do on your own.